Total Nonstop Wrestling
Total Nonstop Wrestling
Total Nonstop Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox FairPlay WWE 2K22 Money League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Official TNW Roster
Impact 3/25/15 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 3:45 pm by WeRobinBanks

» Impact 4/1/15
Impact 3/25/15 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:56 pm by Guest

» Impact 3/25/15
Impact 3/25/15 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:42 pm by Guest

» Impact 3/25/15 Results
Impact 3/25/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:34 pm by Guest

» TNW Hardcore Championship
Impact 3/25/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:54 pm by WeRobinBanks

» TNW Tag Team Championship
Impact 3/25/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:24 am by WeRobinBanks

» TNW Divas Championshio
Impact 3/25/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:17 am by WeRobinBanks

» TNW UnitedStates Championshio
Impact 3/25/15 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:49 pm by WeRobinBanks

» TNW Intercontinental Championship
Impact 3/25/15 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:19 pm by WeRobinBanks

Impact 3/25/15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WeRobinBanks
Admin

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:40 am

Impact 3/25/15 Worldtitle
World Heavyweight Championship

Fatal 4 Way

Impact 3/25/15 DeanAmbrose004KYKYBackground_zps8fc242c3 vsImpact 3/25/15 SethRollins004KYKYBackground_zpsbe790ace vsImpact 3/25/15 Undertaker002KYKYBackground vsImpact 3/25/15 DanielBryan001KYKYBackground

Impact 3/25/15 33x8zdd
Intercontinetal Championship

Steel Cage

Triple Threat Pin Submisson Or Escape

Impact 3/25/15 DolphZiggler005KYKYBackground_zps6e752a38 vs Impact 3/25/15 BrayWyattHuskyHarris009KYKYBackground_zpsf7601c8b vs Impact 3/25/15 ChrisJericho012KYKYBackground_zps434edfc9

Impact 3/25/15 Unitedstatestitle
US Championship

I Quit Match

Impact 3/25/15 RandyOrton004KYKYBackground_zps1d4bcf55 vs Impact 3/25/15 BrockLesnar005KYKYBackground

Impact 3/25/15 Wwe-tag-team-championship-old-o
Tag Team Championship

Impact 3/25/15 CurtisAxel001KYKYBackground_zps4b760f17Impact 3/25/15 WadeBarrett004KYKYBackground_zpsf5e52372vs Impact 3/25/15 Goldust003KYKYBackground_zps4ca3c997Impact 3/25/15 TysonKidd001KYKYBackground_zpscd25bdb6

Impact 3/25/15 Divastitle
Divas Championship

Triple Threat

Impact 3/25/15 AJ023KYKYBackground_zpsd86dc4ca vs Impact 3/25/15 Naomi001KYKYBackground vs Impact 3/25/15 Tamina001KYKYBackground

Tag Team Match

Impact 3/25/15 NikkiBella008KYKYBackground_zps35f6d0caImpact 3/25/15 Brie%20Bella%20003%20KYKY%20Background_zpshmwrcal6vsImpact 3/25/15 Paige001KYKYBackgroundImpact 3/25/15 Natalya002KYKYBackground

Post results here 

Last edited by HaVoK on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tnwleague.forumotion.com
WeRobinBanks
Admin

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 2:32 am

Impact opens with a promo video hyping the main even for tonight, as we fade to the back to see Paige and Natyla fooling around before their match vs The Bella's

Impact 3/25/15 MH0uvWw

The match starts of with Natyla vs Brie, Brie gets the upper hand as the The Bella's isolate Natyla from making the tag, Working on Natyla back Brie keeps her grounded, She Goes to the top rope and attempts a body splash but Natyla rolls out the way. Natyla crawls and makes the tag to Paige as Brie tags in Nikki, Paige drops Nikki with a a clothline, she waits for Nikki to run at her and rolls her up for the 3 counts

Winners : Paige and Natlya
Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Seth Rollins:Tonight I walk into the main event,with a chance to become World Heavyweight Champion.Im gonna take my rightful place as champion, and my rightful place as the best in the world.
Back to top Go down
WeRobinBanks
Admin

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:25 pm

We return from commercial break as we see Josh Roberts interviewing Randy Orton

Impact 3/25/15 10n6hs4

Josh: Hello Randy thanks for taking the time to talk to me, Tonight you face Brock Lesnar in an I Quit match for the TNW United States Championship, everybody been wondering how do you plan in stopping the beast.

Randy smirks at Josh questions for a second before turning serious

Randy: Josh are you listening to your self, are you even serious I'm the viper Randy Orton, tonight is an I Quit match which means no rules no count outs nothing all out brawl, which means I can do anything I want to Brock Lesnar, the question you should of asked is how is Brock going stop me. Yeah Brock did beat me in the WWE but this is TNW this is the start of something great and I will start it off tonight when I RKO Brock right in the middle of that ring and leave as the first ever...

Randy stops for a minute and smiles

Randy: TNW United States Champion.

Randy walks off as TNW fades to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:44 pm

After Overcoming The Odds That Was Stacked Against Him Dolph Ziggler came out on top to become the first ever TNW IC Champion. Dolph Ziggler was able to comment on this matter.

Dolph Ziggler: The odds weren't really on my side you see. I had someone with more experience and someone with more power to get through to get this baby right here. Hard Work pays off when you're determined to put in the work. So you wanna know what I have to say. I went out there to show off but instead I Stole The Show. Thank you everybody who believed I can do it.
Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:52 pm

The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels is her in TNW for on reason and that's to find myself a partner and come for the TNW Tag Team Titles and if your not down with that I got two words for you S**k IT
Back to top Go down
WeRobinBanks
Admin

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:06 am

Randy theme plays over the PA system as he makes his way out from the back, the crowd is showing mixed reactions as Orton looks to stop Brock Lesnar and conquer the Us Championship,

Impact 3/25/15 34o7yfq

Orton waits in the ring for the arrival of Brock Lesnar. Brock Makes his way out with an angry mug on his face he walks straight down the ramp and hops in the and waits for the the referee to ring the bell declaring the start of the match. Soon as the match starts Lesnar charges Orton and hits him with a belly to belly suplex, Brock picks him up and suplexs him again and again, Orton begins to hold his neck as if he feeling pain.

Impact 3/25/15 357evqq

Brock begins to smirk and signals for the F5 and hoist Orton onto his shoulda be Orton counters it into a RKO, Orton quickly tells the referee to ask Lesnar does he quit Lesnar says noo, Orton gets angry and rolls out the ring goes under the ring and pulls out a table

Impact 3/25/15 25r10tk

Orton lifts the table and the ring and says out loud finish him, Orton sets the table up and goes over to pick Brock up but out of no where Lesnar low blows him before he could drop Lesnar suplexs him though the table Orton screaming in pain, Brock signals the ref to ask Orton, Orton yells hell no Brock gets pissed

Impact 3/25/15 20iz8nc
Brock lifts Orton up and punches him right back down, he lifts Orton up Irish whips him in the corner  he chargers but Orton moved out the way and landed another RKO, Orrton dropped out the ring and leaned on the steps thinking of a way to end this match

Impact 3/25/15 332mp0n

Orton grabs two steel chairs and head back into the ring he hits Lesnar in the back repeatly, Orton picks Lesnar up and RKO's him one the chair, Orton smiles as he slides one of the chairs under the face of Lesnar and beats his head repeatly the ref calls for the bell.

And you're winning and new United States champion Rannndyyy Ortoon.......

Orton smiles as he grabs the title

Impact 3/25/15 V3zr68
Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:16 am

After losing the fatal four match for the TNW World Heavyweight title the Undertaker stares at the ceiling and heads to the back and he encounters Josh

Josh: What happened out there Undertaker?
Undertaker: What do you mean what happened? I wasn't able to break up the pin after i got up after all the punishment I toke from the hands of Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:26 am

DEAN AMBROSE is back stage pacing back and forth trying to keep under control when Josh Roberts come schedule an interview with DEAN AMBROSE.

Josh Roberts: DEAN you must be really upset about how things went at the in of the match?

DEAN AMBROSE stares dangerously at Josh Roberts

DEAN AMBROSE: (stares)..... "mad am i MAD *smirks* no josh im not mad...have no resaon to be pissed about how things turned out. No that means i will be working even harder and working even smarter. And if you BELIEVE THAT then...DEAN AMBROSE smirks at him dangerously.

DEAN AMBROSE walks off as TNA fade to commercial break.

Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:27 am

Feedback reverb echoes throughout the arena, then suddenly the lights go out. After another wave of feedback reverb the lights turn back on to reveial Bray Wyatt in the center of the ring in his rocking chair,slowly rocking back and forth with a twisted smile and hollow vacant eyes that suddenly blazed with anger as he jumped with a mighty howl more animal than man. After throwing his hat in anger he grabs a microphone and drops to his knees with a bowed head....

Bray Wyatt: SHE SINGS THE SONGS, SHE SINGS THE SONGS! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! When I was but a boy I was told of a world. A world full of sunshine and rainbows and of all things that glitter as gold.Where the woes of a empty soul can be washed away! I was told these pleasures in life where not meant for me but for the herd. The flock of sheep know as man. At that moment she raised my head and told me.YOU ARE SHADWOW! YOU ARE THE SHEPARD, and this world you see is hollow. After leaping to his feet he begins to pace the ring with a crazed look in his eyes....

Bray Wyatt: THE DARKNESS IS YOUR FRIEND! THE COLD IS YOUR FAMILY! THE SHADOWS ARE YOUR HOME....and those who dwell in light,are blinded by the darkness. Therefore my sweet boy you must guide them,teach them,OPEN THERE EYES TO THAT WHICH THEY CANNOT SEE! With a kiss and a beacon you will guide them to the new world. That beacon, that shining light that pierces the darkness is in the hands of a false idol. A mere man revered as a god. But like all falsehoods it shall be shown and your idol will crumble before your very eyes. Dolph Ziggler
I will capture this beacon, I will capture my salvation....... Bray drops to his knees, slowly raises his head as says. RUN....... Feedback reverb fade to black.......
Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:00 am

Josh Roberts: This just ined TNW just crowned their NEW TOTAL NONSTOP WRESTLING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD......Dean Ambrose.

(Crowd Cheers)

Josh Roberts: Wait Where is Dean?
Josh walk looking for dean. *josh looking for dean* Finally Josh catch up to dean.

Josh Roberts: Dean? *Dean Ambrose Continue Walking Down Hall* Dean?

Dean Ambrose: WHAT! Josh...

Josh is nervous.

Josh Roberts: I want to get your intake on the big news?

Dean Ambrose stares weirdly at Josh

Dean Ambrose: What you talking about josh?

Josh Roberts: Well Mr. Ambrose TNW just crowned their new champion and they crowned you as champion.

Dean Ambrose start thinking and start smirking

Dean Ambrose: Wow Josh man, that is amazing i tell u thay. But i know now i have a huge target on my back and have to defend this championship. You know what Josh im ready for ah fight always have and always will be. Doesn't Matter who josh.

Dean Ambrose starts staring evily at the championship.

*The Camera of TNW fades in opposite direction of Dean Ambrose*

Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:01 am

Josh Roberts just finished a interview with the new United states champion Randy Orton when the newly crowned tag team champions Wade Barrett and Curtis Axel arrive on the scene.

Josh: Curtis Axel and Wade Barrett Congratulations on a hard fought victory in obtaining the TNW Tag Team Championships. Would you like to share any thoughts on the match or your opponents Goldust and Tyson Kidd. He directs the microphone in Axels direction...

Curtis Axel: WHY DONT YOU BE QUIET AND STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF JOSH! My Father was a Intercontinental Champion as well as a Tag Team Champion, are you really surprised to see this gold on my shoulder? As far as Goldust and Tyson Kidd go ( he scoffs ) when your better than perfec.... Wade Barrett snatches the microphone from Josh

Wade Barrett: AS FAR AS GOLDUST AND AND TYSON KIDD GO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I THINK THIS BLOODY BULLHAMER IT'S WHAT I THINK! Those wankers never stood a bloody chance in hell. To think they could step in the ring with a fighter the caliber of the bare knuckle brawler? Maybe the bullhammers they ate knocked some sense into their bloody skulls. BOOM! Wade Barrett walks away. Stunned Josh turned to Axel who had a smug cocky grin on his face he simply laughed and said.

Curtis Axel: You heard the man....stupid. As pushes Josh as he walks by. Fade to black...
Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:40 pm

After the Show it cuts out to an exclusive interview with Seth rollins.
Josh:Seth,tonight you weren't able to become the TNW world heavyweight championship tonight but you were close to winning multiple times.What do you have to say about the championship match.
Seth:Tonight I went out there and I pulled out all the stops.Unfortunately,that wasn't enough to win the world heavyweight champion.And Congratulations to Dean,who went out there and won the championship. ~Seth starts laughing Faintly~ ~and grabs the mike from josh Matthews~ ~Seth gets closer to the camera~
Seth: ........But Dean....You better watch your back because now im more determined than ever to Be TNW World Heavyweight Champion.I don't care who I have to go through to get my title shot.Whether its Daniel Bryan or The Underaker or whoever,it doesnt matter.So Dean...You better be ready for a Fight.Because im not stopping until im the TNW World Heavyweight Champion.

Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Josh:Hello everybody I'm here with The Icon Sting,Now Sting what made u join TNW.
Sting:Well Josh Have u ever felt the Scorpion Deathlock or been dropped by the Scorpion Death Drop or How about the Stinger Splash,I'm here because of my Stingers they wanted me here and I'm Here to be TNW World Champ but for Now I'm coming for the TNW US Title.
Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Wade Barrett and Curtis Axel stand in the ring going over their game plan as Goldust and Tyson Kidd make their way to the ring. There is a big fight feel in the air as the TNW Universe prepares for this TNW Tag Team Championship bout the ref calls for the bell as Curtis Axel and Goldust starts things off...

Things seem to be at a stalemate as Axel and Goldust go back and forth move for move when suddenly Barrett tags himself in. Confused after a few exchanged words, Barrett steps in with bravdo and confidence.

After a small technical flurrry of reversals and one-up manship Wade take a commanding lead as he imposes his will on goldust. After a few tags and some double team moves it seems Wade Barrett and Curtis Axels game plan is going off without a hitch. At this point Tyson kidd is Chomping at the bit for so in ring action. After a last ditch effort reversal Goldust creates seperation from Curtis and finally makes a tag to Tyson who comes in full blast all guns blazing.

In the moments of that rally Tyson Kidd seemed to turn the momentum in their favor and it seems like the match would be settled here. Barrett goes for a tag but Goldust pulls Curtis off the ring apron at the last second banging his head off the ring and Denying Barrett the tag so Barrett comes back with a rally of his own off a corner reversal to hit Tyson with the Winds of change followed by Wasteland. Barrett pins Tyson 1....2.... but Goldust makes the save!

Barrett waits for the right moment then off a rebound irish whip reversal he launches Tyson Kidd in to the air then...Boom Bullhammer Elbow connects out of the blue with deadly force. Barrett pins Tyson, Goldust runs in to make the save but Axel meets him mid-ring with a swinging neckbreaker. 1....2....3! The ref calls for the bell.

The winners and your newly crowned TNW Tag Team Champions of the world... Wade Barrett and Curtis Axel.
Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:59 pm

TNW comes back from commercial break.

Ring Announcer: This next match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the TNW World Heavyweight Championship. *Seth Rollins theme play from PA system*

Seth Rollins comes from back stage and with ah smug look on his face he stares down at the ring prepared for battle. Seth Rollins makes his way to the ring and the crowd is booing him as he walks towards the ring.

Standing in the ring Seth Rollins is ready to see his next opponent.

Then all of ah sudden the lights go out then ah lighting flash hits the stage then out of nowhere puff of smoke starts to rise. *Dong* (the crowd starts screaming)

The Undertaker theme starts playing from PA system.

Undertaker comes from back stage and is standing at the top of the stage staring down at the ring where Seth Rollins and starts slowly walking down the ramp. The fans in the crowd are screaming to the top of their lungs.

Finally the Undertaker is standing on the steel steps staring at Seth Rollins TNW que in on Rollins face and Rollins mean mugging the Undertaker. Then the lights cut on and Undertaker slowly takes his hat off then Undertaker eyes roll to the back of his head.

Now Undertaker and Seth Rollins are in the ring waiting for their third opponent. *Daniel Bryan theme plays from PA system* the crowd rises to their feet, Daniel Bryan runs from back stage, the crowd instantly start the YES chant Daniel Bryan is standing at the top of the stage looking around TNW arena smiling then joins the crowd skipping down the ramp say YES YES YES. Then Daniel make it in the ring looking at the Undertaker and Seth Rollins feeling good about the match.

All three competitors looking at each other, then Dean Ambrose theme plays on PA system *Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta Shield* the crowd is cheering and looking around seeing where Dean Ambrose Coming from then thats when TNW caught dean coming from the crowd then Dean viciously  hop over barricade making his way to the ring.

Dean makes it to the apron but before he gets in the ring he stares at all three of the other competitors then get in the ring ready.

So the bell ring and the match starts, instantly Ambrose goes after Daniel Bryan but Bryan reverse it. And Bryan throws Dean out the ring. Dean is pissed so he grabs ah chair and hit Daniel Bryan. Then Ambrose makes his way over to Undertaker and Rollins Undertaker slammed Seth Rollins and Dean hit Undertaker with chair.

Daniel got up and Dean Ambrose tossed Daniel in the ring and went for the pin but only ah 2 count. Seth Rollins and Undertaker gets in the ring Dean tries to slam Rollins but Rollins reversed it and Daniel Slammed Undertaker. Daniel runs after Rollins and kicked him, Rollins falls down Dean gets up and clothesline Daniel then Undertaker gets up and Slam Dean on his back and goes for the pin but only a one count.

Seth Rollins get up and do signature move on Undertaker and Daniel hit finisher on Rollins then Dean Ambrose hit dirty deeds on Daniel Bryan then Dean goes for the pin.

The Ref: Counts 1...2...3
The Bell: Ding Ding Ding

The crowd is screaming at the top over their lungs cause they witness an epic match.

Dean Ambrose has this look on his face in disbelief. They give title to Dean Ambrose. Dean gets on the top turnbuckle talking to the crowd. Body's are laying every. Then Dean rolls out the ring kissing the title Dean making his way through the crowd. Dean turns around looking at the audience and the ring then looks at title. Dean Ambrose holds title in air really high and smirks evil at everybody.

*TNW cameras fade to black screen* *Commercial comes on*
Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: best in the world   Impact 3/25/15 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:42 pm

john cena had to gts great match john but the best always win and i will be tnw world champ its good to be a paul heyman guy first match was a hell of a show i put on bitw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Impact 3/25/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/25/15   Impact 3/25/15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Impact 3/25/15
Page 1 of 1