Total Nonstop Wrestling
Total Nonstop Wrestling
Total Nonstop Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox FairPlay WWE 2K22 Money League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Official TNW Roster
Impact 4/1/15 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 3:45 pm by WeRobinBanks

» Impact 4/1/15
Impact 4/1/15 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:56 pm by Guest

» Impact 3/25/15
Impact 4/1/15 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:42 pm by Guest

» Impact 3/25/15 Results
Impact 4/1/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:34 pm by Guest

» TNW Hardcore Championship
Impact 4/1/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:54 pm by WeRobinBanks

» TNW Tag Team Championship
Impact 4/1/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:24 am by WeRobinBanks

» TNW Divas Championshio
Impact 4/1/15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:17 am by WeRobinBanks

» TNW UnitedStates Championshio
Impact 4/1/15 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:49 pm by WeRobinBanks

» TNW Intercontinental Championship
Impact 4/1/15 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:19 pm by WeRobinBanks

Impact 4/1/15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WeRobinBanks
Admin

Impact 4/1/15 Empty
PostSubject: Impact 4/1/15   Impact 4/1/15 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Dark Match

Rusev vs Rob Van Damn

Winner Rusuv

Divas #1 Contender Tournement

Special Referee Match Women's Champ Tamina

Impact 4/1/15 Paige001KYKYBackground vs Impact 4/1/15 Natalya002KYKYBackground

Winner: Impact 4/1/15 Paige001KYKYBackground

Normal Match

Impact 4/1/15 AJ023KYKYBackground_zpsd86dc4ca  vs Impact 4/1/15 Lita001KYKYBackground

Winner:
Impact 4/1/15 AJ023KYKYBackground_zpsd86dc4ca

Normal Match

Impact 4/1/15 DanielleMoinet001KYKYBackground vs  Impact 4/1/15 BethPhoenix005KYKYBackground

Winner: Impact 4/1/15 BethPhoenix005KYKYBackground

Tag Match Normal

Impact 4/1/15 Chyna001KYKYBackgroundImpact 4/1/15 Emma004KYKYBackground_zpsb7c4b286 vs Impact 4/1/15 NikkiBella008KYKYBackground_zps35f6d0caImpact 4/1/15 Brie%20Bella%20003%20KYKY%20Background_zpshmwrcal6

Winners: Impact 4/1/15 NikkiBella008KYKYBackground_zps35f6d0caImpact 4/1/15 Brie%20Bella%20003%20KYKY%20Background_zpshmwrcal6

Impact 4/1/15 Hardcore-championship-o
Hardcore Title

Extreme Rules Falls Count Anywhere

Impact 4/1/15 AntonioCesaro002KYKYBackground vs Impact 4/1/15 DanielBryan001KYKYBackground

Winner & New Hardcore Champion : Casero

Non Title Singles Match

Impact 4/1/15 RandyOrton004KYKYBackground_zps1d4bcf55  vs Impact 4/1/15 Sting002KYKYBackground

Winner: Impact 4/1/15 RandyOrton004KYKYBackground_zps1d4bcf55

Intercontinetal Championship 1 Contender Tournament

Normal Match

Impact 4/1/15 ShawnMichaels005KYKYBackground_zps67ee0d93 vs Impact 4/1/15 LukeHarper003KYKYBackground_zpsb0ea29a9

Winner: Impact 4/1/15 ShawnMichaels005KYKYBackground_zps67ee0d93

Intercontinetal Championship 1 Contender Tournament

Normal Match

Impact 4/1/15 Sheamus001KYKYBackground vs Impact 4/1/15 Goldust003KYKYBackground_zps4ca3c997

Winner: Impact 4/1/15 Sheamus001KYKYBackground

US Championship 1 Contender Tournament

Normal Match

Impact 4/1/15 TysonKidd001KYKYBackground_zpscd25bdb6 vs Impact 4/1/15 RomanReigns001KYKYBackground_zps6049f42e

Winner: Impact 4/1/15 RomanReigns001KYKYBackground_zps6049f42e

US Championship 1 Contender Tournament

Normal Match

Impact 4/1/15 CMPunk013KYKYBackground_zps03a065fd vs Impact 4/1/15 CENA

Winner: Impact 4/1/15 CMPunk013KYKYBackground_zps03a065fd

World Heavyweight Championship 1 Contender Tournament

Normal Match

Impact 4/1/15 BrayWyattHuskyHarris009KYKYBackground_zpsf7601c8b  vs  Impact 4/1/15 SethRollins004KYKYBackground_zpsbe790ace

Winner: Impact 4/1/15 BrayWyattHuskyHarris009KYKYBackground_zpsf7601c8b

World Heavyweight Championship 1 Contender Tournament

Normal Match

Impact 4/1/15 Undertaker002KYKYBackground vs Impact 4/1/15 Ryback001KYKYBackground

Winner: Impact 4/1/15 Ryback001KYKYBackground

Main Event Tag Match

Elimination Normal Tag

Impact 4/1/15 CurtisAxel001KYKYBackground_zps4b760f17Impact 4/1/15 WadeBarrett004KYKYBackground_zpsf5e52372vs Impact 4/1/15 DeanAmbrose004KYKYBackground_zps8fc242c3  
Impact 4/1/15 DolphZiggler005KYKYBackground_zps6e752a38  

Winners:
Impact 4/1/15 CurtisAxel001KYKYBackground_zps4b760f17Impact 4/1/15 WadeBarrett004KYKYBackground_zpsf5e52372

Last edited by HaVoK on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tnwleague.forumotion.com

Impact 4/1/15 Empty
PostSubject: Ryback vs Undertaker   Impact 4/1/15 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:33 am

Ryback and Undertaker are face to face the phenom and the big guy set to go to war in the World Heavyweight Championship tournament. Ryback starts slugging it out against undertaker. Undertaker retaliates with some good grappling maneuvers and drops the big guy. Ryback catches the Undertakers' arm and slams him with authority. Ryback is looking to hit the meathook clothesline but the deadman saw it coming and counters with old school from the top ropes. Ryback is reeling and undertaker is looking to finish this. Ryback and the deadman are their last legs they grapple up and Ryback lifts the undertaker up and shell shocks the phenom. The fans are awaiting the kick out but the referee counts 1,2,3. Here is your winner Ryback. Ryback still has one more test before claiming victory in this tournament. He still has to face either Bray Wyatt or Seth Rollins.
Back to top Go down

Impact 4/1/15 Empty
PostSubject: Bray Wyatt vs Seth Rollins World Title Contenders Tourny   Impact 4/1/15 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Impact 4/1/15 Bray_e13
Bray wyatt makes his way slowly to the ring as he prepares to face Seth Rollins in the Number One Contenders Tournament for the TNW World Heavyweight Championship. The energy in the TNW arena is un-real as this match is one the entire TNW universe and TNW locker room have been waiting for.

The ref calls for the bell and right out the gate Bray Wyatt takes a commanding lead as he methodicaly breaks down seth rollins, piece by piece. It seems like this match will truly be one sided as Bray imposes his will on Seth Rollins, when out of the blue seth counters with a enzguri and creates seperation. Now with Rollins on the attack it seems Bray
can't match the speed and furry of Seth's onslaught. Seth hits the Sethwalker and pin, 1...2... but bray powers out

Impact 4/1/15 Bray_310
Seth goes for the curb stomp when bray rolls out of the way and rebounds off the ropes with a body avalanche stopping all the momentum seth had and it was obvious at that point the end was in sight. After Brays trademark
Alley-oop body slam he walks to the corner and grabs the ropes with a back bend mocking seth and screaming "I am the eater of worlds! All shall fall before me!" Followed by his trademark spider walk.

Impact 4/1/15 Winner10
Bray rolls over and lines up seth. Bray grabs seth and nails him with his trademark finisher, Sister Abigail.
pin, 1...2...3! Your winner and advancing to face Ryback is Bray Wyatt!
Back to top Go down
WeRobinBanks
Admin

Impact 4/1/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 4/1/15   Impact 4/1/15 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:42 pm

TNW is live from the United Center and following the opening pyrotechnic display we see a glimpse of the crowd followed by going straight to commentary.

Jim Ross
“ Ladies and gentlemen we are live and I can’t express that any more literally than by pointing out this capacity crowd. What a night this is shaping up to be.”

Michael Cole
“ Oh please, you say that every week. But there is a lot of buzz backstage and all over the web after the shocking reveal last week.”

The King
“ That was the icing on the cake. We crowned a new world champion, Dean Ambrose won it after defeating Seth Rollings, Undertaker , And Daniel Bryan. Like him or hate him, he never gave up.”

Jim Ross
“ Congratulations to the Ambrose for adding another accolade to his prestigious career. But how about Orton winning the championship successfully? my god we were inevitably in for nothing less than a slug gest and we weren’t disappointed.”

Michael Cole
“ Randy isn’t letting go of that title so soon. And even though Brock is a former world champion, he was no match for the viper.”

Jim Ross
“ That’s cutting the big man down, but instead of gracing that opinion with a response how about the world championship match.  Ambrose wins the championship in a completely exhilarating match to end the show.”
The King
“Impact almost ended the show on that note so let’s get to the part that shocked-“

Randy Orton’s theme song plays to a loud and clear mixed reaction from the crowd. He appears on the entrance ramp raising both his arms up like with the title around his waist if he’s expecting a hug.

Impact 4/1/15 34o7yfq

As he continues to make his way to the ring, the reborn Legend Killer grabs a microphone from the timekeepers. He then gets in the ring, shaking his head at the fans. How could they possibly understand where he was coming from when it came to his decisions? It's just impossible. Eventually his theme fades out and Randy Orton is able to speak.

| RKO | Randy Orton | RKO |
My name is Randy Orton and in case you forget who I am, let me remind you. I'm the legendary Legend Killer who is making you forget about the heroes that you used to cheer for. I'm the future of this business because I am a third generation superstars, but I'm not like the other people who use their family to make them seem..credible. We've had guys like Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, The Rock, and many more walk into TNW, talking about who their father is and why they'll succeed. I'll tell you right now that my father was Cowboy Bob Orton. I'm not ashamed of my father, but I am ashamed of his legacy.

Impact 4/1/15 2w4fixk

With Bob Orton being a legend that the fans love, Randy Orton begins to get booed. However, the look on his face doesn't change one bit.

You know, I'd love for one of you to tell me why I should be proud of what my father did. Sure, he won championships in a lot of territories, but who remembers the territories now? Not a single person. Nobody remembers who won the Triple-A championship in baseball because those are just the minor leagues. Maybe for sorry middle aged men and women, that'd be great. You can tell your kids about how daddy and mommy won something that doesn't matter outside of their neighborhood. That way those kids can build on their parents' "legacy", which really means that they're building their lives based on past failure. By the looks of everyone here tonight, there's a lot of people with failures for parents.

Impact 4/1/15 Nefevq

The crowd boos, but Randy just ignores them as he continues to speak.

Like I said, my dad was a failure too and I'm not proud of it. However if you're anything like me, you'll be able to have a successful future regardless of how badly your parents screwed up. Only issue is that you're nothing like me. I was blessed to be as athletic as I am. I definitely didn't get my father's genes because you don't see me with a fake cast on my arm, do you? Don't get me wrong because old Bob Orton was a good wrestler, but he was an awful superstar. I'm a superstar, I'm an icon, and I am the future. That's just how good I am and I'll rub it in your face just because I can. If you don't like it, you can shut the hell up and respect me for how good I am......

A familiar theme song is played as everyone waits to see if it's real he camera spins the arena and at the top of the arena is the icon Sting. The crowd begins cheering

Impact 4/1/15 Sting-wcw_display_image

Sting: Randy you don't deserve to be here, You don't deserve that U.S title hanging around ya waist, you're a disgrace to you're family and this company. You say you're a legend killer so why am I here then. But it's ok I will prove to you in that ring tonight why you're self proclaimed.

The crowd erupt with cheers as Sting theme song plays, Orton and Sting stair down as TNW fades to break
Back to top Go down
https://tnwleague.forumotion.com

Impact 4/1/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 4/1/15   Impact 4/1/15 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:56 pm

url=https://servimg.com/view/19184220/7]Impact 4/1/15 Bray-w10[/url]

Bray wyatt stands in the ring as TNW comes back from break...

Bray wyatt: As children we are all told stories. Stories of demons, of ghost, of beast, and monsters. Now these so called monsters prey on the weak. The helpless poor souls that cry out to the heavens for salvation. They live in the minds and hearts of every mortal man walking this earth. In revelation it struck me that nobody asks the question... what do the monsters fear? WHAT DO THE MONSTERS HIDE FROM! WHAT KEEPS THE DEMONS AWAKE AT NIGHT! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!..... well kids i can tell you the answer. The truth to what makes the monsters, the demons, the dead quake with fear..... the reaper. The almighty hand that CONSUMES ALL!!! The cold that grips you in the depths of your heart and squeezes till theres nothing left but ashes. The monster of TNW known as Ryback has preyed on the weak, the helpless. All the while screaming in a devouring hunger that can never be satisfied. TO THIS MONSTER.....I am the reaper. I am the reqium of his dreams. I AM HIS OMEGA!!! I my quest for the beacon of my salvation this monster has become my prey, as I will lay to waste the the devourer and feast on the broken remains of what he calls his soul. This will be your final resting place.

Bray Wyatt drops to his knees bows his head and starts singing... "Hes got the whole world in his hands, hes got the whole wide world, in his hands, hes got the whole world in his hands, hes got the whole world in....his....hands....."

After rising to his feet with a demonic look in his eyes he says....
Bray Wyatt: FIND ME!!!!
Feedback reverb echos through the arena with a screech as TNW fades to Black...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Impact 4/1/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 4/1/15   Impact 4/1/15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Impact 4/1/15
Page 1 of 1